One of Norisol’s largest operation areas is thermal insulation for the industry. These kinds of jobs include
• Insulation of process systems
• Insulation of piping systems
• Insulation of ducts
• Insulation of vessels
• Insulation of heat exchangers
Our many years’ experience naturally gives us an extensive know-how which also derives from current product development within methods as well as materials.
Some of the traditional insulation materials we use are:
• Mineral wool – Various Rockwool and Isover products
• Insulfrax ceramic insulation material for high temperature insulation
• Sandwich panels with mineral wool core
Cladding materials may be
• Aluminium sheet metal
• Galvanised steel
• Stainless steel
• Fibreglass cloth and silicone coated cloth
• Isogeno Foil
We calculate and dimension insulation thicknesses and insulation and cladding materials for each job so that our customers’ demands for surface temperature and heat loss are fulfilled in an optimum way without overdimensioning and waste of resources.
Our work shops are equipped with the latest machinery for producing cladding materials that give the insulation a fine finish.